Singapore Tourist Visa
Here are all the rules and regulations to get a Singapore tourist visa. Having a Singapore travel visa is not required by citizens of many countries who decide to visit Singapore as tourists. However, even these travelers required to have a passport and onward or return ticket. In addition, tourists visiting Singapore must have sufficient money to fund their stay. They have to submit proof of sufficient budget for the trip.
Tourists from the following countries do not require a Singapore tourist visa:
- United States, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Norway, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Iceland, Luxemburg, Japan and Ireland
- Countries who are members of the British Commonwealth (other than India)
- Diplomatic, special or official passport holders from the Philippines
- Liechtenstein, Monaco, Netherlands, San Marino, Switzerland
- Diplomatic and official passport holders from Thailand and India
To get a Singapore tourist visa, you should have a passport with validity of 6 months or more. Usually the visa is issued for a period of 1 month and can be extended to 3 months in Singapore by visiting the immigration department.
It usually takes 4 days to 4 weeks to process the visa. Women who are more than 24 weeks pregnant have to get a doctor’s certificate stating that it is safe for them to travel. In you visa application, if you do not mention how long you wish the duration of your stay to be, you will be allowed to stay in Singapore under normal circumstances for 14 days or 2 weeks.
More Articles :